My friend Donald and I collect Hot Wheels. Donald has given me a whole bunch, too .I had a alot before but now I am buying and saving some. I put them on my wall.
Daddy and I are about to get my sports cards in order
Mommy bought me some things to paint today.
I am feeling much better. It still hurts to swallow but not like it did.
I'm glad you're starting to feel better, Brandon. I had my tonsils out when I was 6, but all i remember about that is crying really hard, in the hospital, when I woke up to find that my jello from dinner had been taken away while I was sleeping (my dad ran to the cafeteria to get me another one, and got the very last jello they had), and eating popsicles. (Back in those "olden" days, kids had to stay in the hospital a night or two, and not go home the very same day of surgery..I dont remember being scared, being there without my mom and dad, but I must have been, so I'm glad you got to be home, after your surgery. I know you'll feel better more and more each day. In the meantime, have your mommy post a picture of the things you painted, when you're all finished! Love, Auntie Sherry
ReplyDelete